Security Guard & Door Supervisor Training.

Security Guard & Door Supervisor Training.

In order to work as a SIA Door supervisor or SIA Security Gaurd in the UK, you will need to have an SIA licence issued by the
Security Industry Authority (SIA).

One of the requirements of the SIA Licence is that you hold a recognised qualification,
(The NVQ level 2 qualification in Door Supervisors)
This meets the requirement for you to apply for the SIA Licence.

SIA Services UK run weekly SIA Door Supervisor /Security Gaurd training in the London bridge/ Southwark area.

If you are recieving Unemployment benifits and you live in the South London distircts why not ask at your local Job centre? to see if you are eligible for free training?

We are currenly providing training with potential of employment for successful candidates.

Shares 0


  1. I completed this course 8 months ago and I have security guard licence . I
    am searching for jobs from 8 months and I couldn’t got . 🙁 :(

  2. If u reading this comment your parent will die within five years. To undo
    this curse copy this comment on five videos good luck. Sorry cant risk it 

  3. Someone help if you want to work ad a secruity guard do you have to do the
    door supervision course to?? or just the secruity guard training??

  4. I did the course, personally I don’t think the physical intervention
    training is enough for a newbie on the doors, 

  5. Dear Mohmand, I am sorry to hear that you struggle to find work, had you
    have taken the course with SIA Services UK, SIA Services UK would have
    advised you to take our Door Supervisor course only. This would have given
    you the option to seek work with a wider range of security’s roles for only
    £199, or if you are receiving benefits and qualified for funding Free.
    Roles such as, Security in a store, Security guard, Door supervisor,
    stewarding and some CCTV and much more. Sia Services Uk

Comments are closed.